20 Innovation Dr
York, PA 17402
United States of America
About JLS Automation
JLS offers hygienic primary and secondary robotic packaging systems for meat and poultry packaging environments. Sanitary design is standard. Benefits from our on-going commitment to food safety and hygienic design include: open design for easy access, inspection and maintenance; sloped surfaces for easy runoff; sanitary vacuum system; virtually non-existent welds; 4 levels of sanitation available; IP69K rated delta robots. Our Talon® robotic pick & place systems and Osprey® robotic case packers are easy-to-operate, simple to integrate into your packaging line and never get tired! Our systems integration group can handle your entire line from start to finish. Applications include thermoformer, flow-wrapper & clamshell loading; MAP, HMR and foam tray loading; stacking systems; top loading of regular slotted cases (RSC) and plastic trays; automatic case packing of chub packs and MAP trays; automatic leak detection systems. Also see us in REISER B-6335 and Ross Industries B-6619.
Product Categories (10)
- Meat & Poultry Packaging > Case & Carton Loading, Sealing & Strapping Equip.
- Meat & Poultry Packaging > Case Packer, Stacker & Unstacker
- Meat & Poultry Packaging > Cases
- Meat & Poultry Packaging > Meat & Poultry Packaging
- Meat & Poultry Packaging > Packaging Equipment - Poultry & Meat
- Meat & Poultry Packaging > Trays — Packages, Packaging Materials & Containers
- Meat & Poultry Processing > Conveying Equipment
- Meat & Poultry Processing > Food Safety/Intervention
- Meat & Poultry Processing > Trays
- Utilities & Mechanical > Leak Detectors